Who is Swoon?
Swoon is the brainchild of a handful of industry professionals who wanted to change the recruiting game. By reflecting on the years of experience, we used that valuable insight to create a place with an innovative and personal perspective. We dig deep to find quality candidates that will make an immediate impact on our client’s business. Swoon is growing by rapidly and we are looking for ambitious, driven, passionate individuals who are skilled at building lasting relationships and who want full control of their earning potential.
But wait, what is staffing?
Staffing at Swoon is an exciting opportunity to learn recruiting, relationship building, and sales. Working within the Major Account Technical Recruiting team you will search for the best IT talent and match them with the Fortune 500 companies we work with. The more candidates you place; the more money you make! Be prepared though, we work hard. To find and attract the best talent, you must be willing to get creative and make the hiring process memorable for your candidates.
In the Technical Recruiter role, you will:
• Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations
• Coordinate phone and on-site interviews
• Identify hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies
• Learn exceptional skills in negotiation and talent assessment
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities
• Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent
• Stay current on market trends and competitors within our industry
• Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Work closely and collaboratively within a team
• Be the culture in which you want to work
What is our ideal ‘Swooner’ like?
• A recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years in sales, customer service or a client facing position
• A strong “people person” who is energized by building relationships
• Self-motivated, passionate, and hungry to make a big impact
• Competitive and unwilling to give up
• Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Proactive – taking initiative and follow through is a must
• Resilient – recruiting is a roller coaster with good & bad days
• Excellent at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• $40k Base salary + Uncapped commission (The more candidates you place; the more money you make!)
• Health, Dental and Vision benefits – 100% covered by Swoon
• Comprehensive Training Program: Ultimately, this is a sales role and we will train you to be the best in the tech market. Don’t know anything about technology? No problem.
• 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Onsite Gym
• Pre-Tax Transit Benefits
• Merit Based Promotions
• Team Environment
• Various reward and recognition incentives: Paid trips, happy hours, team bonding activities, dinners, etc.
At Swoon, we support, challenge, and encourage one another every day to accomplish our personal and professional goals. It’s our desire to help provide the mentoring, training and opportunities that will pave a path for your future sales career success.
If you are driven to build relationships, aren’t afraid to talk with people over the phone and in person, and ultimately want to take control over your earning potential, then we want to hear from you!
Contact email@example.com to apply directly and visit our website to learn more about us: www.swoonstaffing.com.